Friday, October 28, 2005

New Skill and Supernatural Strength



Well, the training wheels came off about a month ago. She is now riding a bike without them!! She is doing a really good job with the exception of a few times she forgets to brake and she rides right into the truck:) No horrible injuries yet.

The Power Team(a team that travels around to churches and schools and talks to kids about drugs and making good choices. Why Kindergarteners were learning about that, not quite sure. I questioned her teacher about it and she really wasn't sure:) came to Malaya's school yesterday. She came home from school so excited about them so David took her to a local church to see them again last night. She came home and said, "Mom, I don't want to be a Rock and Roll singer anymore. I want to be on the Power Team!" So the daughter I thought I was raising to be a sweet, little lady might truly grow up to be a muscle bound power lifter.

7 comments:

Pearson Family said...

The Power Team has been around for a while. You see, I too wanted to join and even wrote them a letter about a friend I had in high school, well, maybe junior high! Those phone books are just amazing!Jenny, where is her HELMET???

jenny biz said...

I know, I know! I thought about writing that disclaimer in there. She does have one but she has outgrown it. We are in need of a new helmet:) I just hope CPS doesn't call before then or of course Malaya get hurt:)
I can not believe you too wanted to be in Power Team. How funny! I will have Malaya talk to you because I do not understand that at all:):)

Amber Smith said...

We were outside riding bikes yesterday too. Such beautiful weather we're having right now... I was so surprised to hear from you the other day! Jamie Thomas and I were just talking about you on the phone last night. She actually mentioned that you had a blog. Good to hear from you!

Bev Ross said...

Great picture! I didn't even notice the absence of the helmet because the sunglasses are so cute!
Hey Amber! I am getting to know Jamie Thomas too! I just LOVE her!

Unknown said...

I saw them in Jr. High too. I couldn't believe they were still around.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful little girl. She gets it from her mommy.

Rick Ross said...

Whatever she decides to do, she will be incredible at it. What a talented, gifted child! She's my precious.