Thursday, October 20, 2005

Evening with my Homegirls!

Wow!! Tonight was a highlight for me!! We went to the Nichole Nordeman concert! She is amazing!! I have heard all her songs millions of times and they are fresh every time I hear them. Every time they speak to my heart! I have said before, her music has played a huge part in my spiritual journey!
Another special part of my evening was getting to be with my friends! Jami, Staci, Paige, and Kelli are ALL beautiful, spectacular women of God. They each have shown me Jesus in numerous ways. They have served as HUGE blessings in my life! It was such a gift to sit with all of them tonight and worship and praise God for what He has done in each of our lives. It is such a blessing to have such wonderful women walking this life journey with you!
I go to bed tonight blessed and refreshed!

3 comments:

Jami said...

I had such a great and renewing time last night. Like you said, even though I had heard many of the songs before, God teaches me something new each time I hear them. Thanks for sharing the experience with me!

Unknown said...

And I was a Nichole newbie and felt so humbled and renewed by her lyrics. What an amazing gift she has! Thanks for inviting me, it was great!

Pearson Family said...

What fun we had! Her voice is so calming. We should 'hang with the home girls' more often. Thanks again for planning it!