Sunday, October 23, 2005

Gonna' be an aunt!

Well, the word is out... I am going to be an aunt. (I already am one with the Biz's but this is blood.) My youngest brother Jonathan and his wife Jennifer are expecting a little precious one on June 9th!! I am so excited, I have been about to wet my pants for the past 4 days!! They are going to be GREAT parents!! Jennifer has always been so wonderful with Malaya. She is a patient, gentle and kind woman. Jonathan is going to be a fun, witty dad. You can see the glow on both of their faces!! I am adsolutely thrilled for them!! Such fun, exciting days ahead!! It is going to be so much fun to watch this baby grow and watch my baby brother be a dad!!
Congrats, Jonathan and Jennifer!!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Congrats! Another one for Grammy and Grampy! Malaya will be such a good little cousin! It's so hard for me to believe he's grown up enough to be a daddy! They'll be such good parents and Praise God they'll have so many wonderful examples and people to help!!

Pearson Family said...

You are going to be a wonderful AUNT! And Malaya will have some one to play with at Grammy and Grampy's. Congratulations!