Saturday, October 08, 2005

I've also been tagged!!

I have also been tagged.......
First Memory: I know this is sad but truly the first true memoryI have was when I almost drowned when I was 3. I have mental images of being in the hospital and talking to my 'B' on the phone!
First Kiss: First real one was....... I can't share. There are people that read this that know him to this day. Way too embarrassing.
First Concert: Acapella
First Love: My mom and my 'B'
First thing I think in the Morning: "NOT YET"
First Book I remember loving: Go, Dog Go!
First Pet: Roxy (I just remember her throwing up a lot!
First Question when I get to Heaven: OOOH! I am sure you all know what that will be: Why didn't he give me more babies! (People always say we won't care when we get there so maybe I won't ask that but my more humanly self wants to ask that:)
First word I think of for Vacation: Fun
First Best Friend: Devin Picha
Last Time I dressed up: Wednesday night church (That's about as good as it gets:) I will be getting dressed up today.
Last thing I ate: Sausage Biscuit from McDonald's
Last CD I bought: Jesse McCartney
Last time I cried: Stupid me watched Baby Story this past week. Not smart.
Last time I told someone I loved them: Through gritted teeth to my husband on the phone a few minutes ago after him telling me that he won't be back to the hotel for a few more hours:(
Last really fun thing I did: Sitting on a hotel bed eating Subway sandwiches with David and Malaya at 9:00 last night.
Last thing I watched on TV: Angels and Yankees game
Last Halloween Costume: Little Bo Peep
Last Concert- Chris Tomlin, Casting Crowns, and Stephen Curtis Chapman, awesome concert (Thanks Jeff and Valerie:)
Okay... I tag Dad, Mom, and Melanie and anyone else who reads!! (Just copy and paste)

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Thanks Jenny! How is your "B"? I miss them! And Papa?