Friday, September 16, 2005

Tunafish, Astros and a Movie!

The Biz's are settling in for the evening! David made tunafish sandwiches for dinner. At ACU, tunafish became an entree and sometimes we like to fix it to remind us of the "good ole' days". We are going to watch a bit of the Astros game and eat brownies that Malaya and I made. After Malaya goes to bed, David and I are going to watch a movie!
What a great Friday night!! The only thing that could be any better would be some High school football. Soon, very soon:)

Hope you are having a great weekend too!

4 comments:

Pearson Family said...

Bring on the High School Football!

Bev Ross said...

What?!?!?! I am shocked! This totally confirms it! I always knew - deep in my heart, of course - that you LOVED high school football! I know I do! Last night would have been perfect too - fall is in the air, ever so slightly! I'll think I'll ask Rick to make his famous Friday night popcorn in celebration of the memory and the future! Hope you enjoyed the tuna!

Unknown said...

I'm glad you know the difference between tuna and chicken.

Holly said...

Oh the days of Poteet High football...such fun memories!