Tuesday, September 13, 2005

The tooth fairy will be coming soon!

I try to wiggle Malaya's teeth every once in a while to check on them:) Usually I check the top teeth b/c I thought those were the ones that you are supposed to lose first. Today I decided to check the bottom teeth also. One is sooooo loose. I can not believe I have a child old enough to lose teeth!! Wow! It seems like just yesterday we were excited when she had her whole mouth of teeth before she even turned one! She got her first tooth when she was 3 months old!

All these monumental times in my daughter's life. Who would think that having a first loose tooth would make a mom a little teary eyed.

Pulling and losing teeth was not happy times in my house growing up. Let's hope Malaya is a little more brave than her mother!

3 comments:

Pearson Family said...

WOW! I will check the Tooth Fairy's blog to see what her schedule is. What fun! So much to look forward to!

Rick Ross said...

I have some pliers if you need them. That is so cool!

Bev Ross said...

I cannot believe it! Exciting!
Don't let Dad near her!