Thursday, September 22, 2005

My Precious Sweet Angel. maybe not:(

update 8:22 p.m. - God was (is) faithful! I am married to the greatest Dad ever! God did give us wisdom. Sometimes I think in our effort to teach our children how to be like God, we forget how moldable and teachable that they are.
After handfuls of spankings, hours of talking, minutes of sitting in her room, and many other tactics, we are now finished with this one venture. And tomorrow I will begin praying for God to begin preparing David and I for the next "venture".
Malaya is a jewel and I will lay my head on my pillow tonight and praise God for a beautiful daughter and a wonderful, God-seeking, devoted husband!
I am glad this day is over!!
Amen!
__________________________________________________________
About 15 minutes ago we got some very devestating news! I will not give the details b/c I am way too prideful as a mom:)
I do not even know where to begin...
I am so frustrated I wanted to write about it but I don't think I can. Sorry!

On Wednesday nights we are talking about discipline and boy do I wish I had this scenario to seek advice on last night.

I need help. I need wisdom. I need patience. I need DISCIPLINE!

I am sorry I am leaving you clueless. Maybe as this thing evolves I can write about it specifically.

Until then pray over our evening and please pray for Malaya. She is about to get it!:[

2 comments:

Bev Ross said...

My precious sweet angel, definitely! You guys are great parents! I am praying for you and David to be filled with wisdom and discernment! Hang in there! I love you both! And I love my little angel!

Rick Ross said...

She is so precious! Looking back, this will be a tiny bump in the road. She'll learn from it -- especially about what good and godly parents she has.