Thursday, September 14, 2006

Thirteen things that make me laugh!


Okay, so my creative brain is dead so here goes...
Thirteen things that make me laugh: (in a very random order!!)

1) Malaya's giggle (It is just so cute! I love her belly laugh!)
2) David's silly jokes (you just got to laugh sometimes)
3) A good Wayan brothers interview or acting.
4) The movies Meet the Parents and Meet the Fockers (I roll everytime I see these movies!)
5) When my grand mother clips my grandfathers toe nails and Malaya gets so giggled as the nails fly threw the air.
6) A baby giggling!
7) My brother Josh! He just cracks me up with his impressions, his humor, his "Amy" role, and so many other things. He is just a funny guy!
8) My brother Jonathan! He has the funniest wit. He cracks me up even though I am the front of most of his jokes. He just cracks me up!!
9) When people get hurt. Okay, I inherited this from my mother. Serious injuries are NOT funny!! But.... every once in a while a good fall or slip or bumping into things is just funny. I can share a million family and friends stories here but I will refrain:)
10) Hearing stories about funny things kids do! They just make me giggle!
11) Morning talk radio can get a pretty good belly roll out of me:)
12) Listening to family and friends laugh. Sometimes you have no choice but just to join in.
And lastly...13) the person I laugh at the most is myself!! Sometimes I will think a thought or do something really stupid and just die laughing at myself!! I just amaze myself at the silly things I think, say, and do.
Sometimes you just got to laugh. Now, finish reading your other blogs that will have much more meaningful content:)

4 comments:

Pearson Family said...

a great 13~! I love to laugh.

Liz Moore said...

I know just what you mean on number 9!! What is it about seeing someone fall or get hurt (not seriously of course) that is soooooo funny! I usually make sure they are ok and then bust a gut laughing at them :) I think there's probably something not quite right about that! Oh well :)

Amber Smith said...

I liked this Thursday 13. I'm with you on number 9. It is a family disorder that I inherited. We laugh at other people's misfortunes. We don't want to. It is just a natural reaction. And number 13, if I didn't have myself to entertain me sometimes, I don't know what I'd do! Josh will often look at me, shake his head, and say, "You think you're pretty funny, don't you?" I usually can't reply because I am laughing so hard.....at myself.

Bev Ross said...

I love this list!!!! Just what I needed! You are so cute!