Friday, September 15, 2006

My Papa

Will you please lift some prayers up for my Papa today? I got a call from my Mom about 8:30 this morning that they were calling an ambulance to come get him. About an hour after that, they lifeflighted him to Tyler where he would have better care. They have determined that he has pnemonia (sp?) and he is running a temperature. His blood pressure is 80/50! (Which he always has bad blood pressure.)
He is coherent now and is joking with the doctors and nurses. I am sure he has found someone to talk politics with:)
Please pray that he will be stabalized.
My Papa is a very special man. Us kids spent most of our summers at B and Papa's house. The majority of our childhood memories have them in it. He is a man full of wit and a devoted love for God.
Just please pray for him.

7 comments:

Pearson Family said...

oh sweet thang. I will be praying

Amy C said...

I will be praying for your sweet papa and his sweet granddaughter. I am sorry he is sick. Love ya!

Margaret K said...

Praying for you!

Anne said...

Praying....

Liz Moore said...

Jenny, I just saw this on Rick's blog. He is a very special man who always stopped to give me a smile and a hug when they visited at Mesquite. We are praying.

Amber Smith said...

In prayer for your special Papa
Love you!

Unknown said...

I am so glad things turned around for him at least a little since this morning. I'll continue praying for your papa.