Thursday, November 03, 2005

Moving on In Life

Well, I am about to head over to Mom and Dad's old house to clean and as of today they can close that chapter of their lives. My heart is full of joy for them! Their new house in Decatur is beautiful. They live right on one of the main streets there. We were over there all day yesterday. We ate out for lunch and dinner. It reminds me so much of our days in Crockett. We walked in and Mom and Dad already knew almost everyone in the restaurant and they even knew the owner of the restaurant. Fun, fun days!! They are gonna' love it there!

Please keep Mom in your prayers. She leaves tomorrow for Germany for about 2 weeks. She is going with a group of about 20 women to minister over there. I am excited for her but it is a little anxious too knowing she will be overseas. We pray God's protection and that God will use Mom in amazing ways while she is there which I have no doubt about:) Also, just pray that she won't think too much about her "newly moved into house that is in a whirlwind". And that she will be able to lay that stress down while she on her trip.
It would probably be good to pray for Dad too. He always hates it when Mom is gone. He will be on pins and needles ready for her to get home!
Thanks for everyone's prayers for Mom and Dad over the past year or so. They are off to a great new beginning and it will be exciting to see what God will do through them there.

Baby J update-Baby J is 18 mm!! Growing like a weed:) They got pictures and saw the heart beating! Jennifer didn't even pass out once!! She got really dizzy at one point and thought she was going to pass out and the nurse quickly turned the sonogram screen around and when Jennifer saw their baby, she was fine:) Wow, the draw of a mother:) We can't wait till June!

1 comment:

Bev Ross said...

How can I say thank you to you?!?!? You and David have helped us in ways that we didn't even know we needed help! Thank you, Jenny, most of all for reminding me how blessed I am! You constantly direct me to the 'Important' and help me refocus! I love you!