Monday, November 14, 2005

Can I Just Shout (or whisper) a Wow!!

WOW!! We went to the Jeremy Camp concert Saturday night ( this was David's birthday present) and I must say (or whisper b/c I have no voice:) that it ties for 1st place of the best concert I have ever been to. It ties with Nichole Nordeman, though they are in quite different playing fields! His lyrics take you right to the throne room of God. They are so intimate. Even his "hard" songs have powerful lyrics! Camp is so gifted and I am so glad that he shares that gift with so many people. We had so much fun!! I did keep taking little peeks back at Trooper Paige. I was just making sure that labor was not being spurred on by the bass and rocking of the building:) So glad the Fletch's got to go even in the event of sick kiddos. Praise God for quick healing!!
David and I got home about 11:30 and we then continued our night with Jeremy as we watched his acoustic concert on DVD. Great times!! Great times!!

My mom is home from Germany! We missed her so much! We got to meet and say hi last night for a minute and when I pick Malaya up from school today we are going to head to Decatur to hang out, visit, and unpack more boxes. The unpacking was put on hold while Mom was gone. So glad she's back!!

Hope everyone is gearing up for the holidays!! I heard my first Christmas song on KLTY this morning. The season is upon us!!

8 comments:

Pearson Family said...

I can't believe you watched the DVD after getting home. I CRASHED! It was a fun time to see all of those (including you) Christians jumping around like they just don't care, and then to find out that one guy was from Big Tent Revival! I think I helped with that concert at ACU. Thanks for inviting us.

MereMoore said...

jenny-your daughter is beautiful! she looks just like you! I am so glad I found your site thru Amber and Tiff! I love catching up with everyone! Meredith (reid) Moore

Rick Ross said...

Uh, hello! I know you were at the Chris Tomlin / Steven Curtis Chapman concert. Also, Michael W. Smith / Third Day. I guess you just forgot in your business. Would you like to change your ranking now?

Rick Ross said...

That should be busy-ness, not business. Sorry.

Melanie said...

Um, Jenny, hellooo? What about Celebrate Freedom and our brush with fame with Mark Schultz, or The Billy Graham crusade with Michael and the Miffs(that's for Malaya!)

jenny biz said...

Oh, Melanie, I forgot about the Miff's!! :)Thank you for that laugh!

Bev Ross said...

I love Merdith Moore's comment!

Mark D said...

Jeremy Camp is one of my favorites! His faith has been fire-forged, that's for sure. I have never seen him live but feed on his music at least a couple times a week.