Saturday, November 26, 2005

Memories from Thanksgiving 2005

Grampy trimmed Papa's tree limbs for him. While he was doing it, he found a bird's nest for Malaya. She was so excited!!
Malaya and her sweet teacher!!
Malaya had a speaking part in their program. She did GREAT!! We were so proud of her!


What a GREAT week we have had.
Malaya's program/feast/shopping/eating/visiting/traveling/eating/being with family/eating some more!! It has been a fun week. We loved spending time with my grandparents. My grandmother's (we call her B) cooking was out of this world. My grandfather's (Papa) wit was funnier than ever. They are such wonderful, Godly people and have meant so much to my foundation of faith. It has been such a blessing for Malaya to get to have a relationship with her Great-Grandparents.
Thanks so much to my precious Dad who made Thanksgiving lunch so special by his blessing and encouragement he gave each person! I will never forget that!

I am still learning how to put pictures on here. They are in backwards time order. Sorry about the confusion!

Hope everyone had a Great Thanksgiving!! What a fun time of year!!

1 comment:

Bev Ross said...

I LOVED Malaya's program! I'm delighted that we still live close enough to 'share life'!