Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Great Days!

Well, we had a great past few days (with the exception of me getting sick Christmas Eve night and ALL day Christmas day)! It was great being with family! Malaya had a blast with her special aunts and uncles. They make her feel so special and shower her with so much attention. Jennifer and Kayci played American Girl with her for hours!! What blessings they are for her!
Our Chrismas is still not complete--we still have Christmas with the Biz's this weekend! Malaya is excited to see her cousins.
Malaya lost her second tooth yesterday!! I feel like she is growing so fast-I wish I could just push pause!
Well, I am off to read my toothless one a book and put her too bed!
More Christmas memories too come--

3 comments:

Melanie said...

So sorry you were sick on X-mas! I see the Holidays were still wonderful for you! Since she lost her 2nd tooth, is she talking with a lisp ? ;) Have a great New Year!

Pearson Family said...

Are you reading Junie B. the toothless wonder?

Bev Ross said...

So sad you were sick! but glad you got better asap! We LOVED being with you, David, and, of course, our precious angel, Malaya! Have a great time in Houston!