Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Wintery Day!


Don't you just love days that you are forced to not leave the house!! David has been home today and I LOVE having him home. I could sit on the couch cuddled up with him ALL day and be in heaven!
As you can see, Malaya and David decided to go play outside in this weather and being the thrillseekers both of them are--David spun Malaya in the wagon while she went sliding down the street on the ice. Princess even got in on the action. David would throw her the ball and she would go sliding at extremely high speed down the street! David busted it a couple of times and I attempted to get that on camera but I think with my laughing I could not keep the camera still. They had a great time!!
David drove with me and Malaya to take her to school b/c I hate driving in this weather and we slipped quite a few times. When we picked her up, we got slammed in the face with ice as we ran back to the truck!! Good times:)
Hope everyone in our area is enjoying their day indoors. If you did drive or travel, I hope you were safe.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Matthew is also praying for snow! I do enjoy wintery days too, but I'm not sure all regular TV programming needed to be pre-empted ALL day! We are going to be huddled by the fire tonight next to the Christmas tree. Definitely some great memories!

Bev Ross said...

I have had a totally great day! I have found a 'home' for some of my stuff! I can't find my two favorite pots (can you tell I haven't cooked much?!?!?!?) - Any clues?

Bev Ross said...

Just saw the picture - think you must have edited. I can't stop laughing! Sounds like soooo much fun!

Amber Smith said...

Josh was off this morning too. He spent some time in the back yard playing with the kids. I love this weather! It is finally winter! Can you believe it was in the 80's on Saturday?

Holly said...

Jenny -
Tonight I have laughed, cried, yes cried...and laughed some more...Chris thinks I am crazy tonight. He said what are you doing in there...I just replied keeping up with Jenny...I've been out of the loop for awhile. I love you so much and know that I pray for you all every day! HUGS!!!

Melanie said...

Okay, when I saw this picture my first thought was why isn't Jenny out there too, and then I remembered a night about 5 years ago, sitting on your couch on Cascade and asking you.."Did you play any Sports in highschool?" I'll never forget you lauging so hard I thought you'd stopped breathing. And poor David, I think I induced a heart attack!

jenny biz said...

Melanie--You just had to go there:) You crack me up!! Of course I wouldn't be out there. First because of my lack of athleticism I would fall on my rear constantly and second I would be way too embarrarssed the neighbors would see!!