Thursday, August 24, 2006

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen things we loved about having Jed with us this weekend (and Jonathan and Jennifer too:):




































1. We loved watching him turnover on his left side. It made him very angry but it was great entertainment:)
2. We loved sitting on the floor and watching him coo and talk.
3. He knows how to copy the "O" sound. Especially when Jonathan does it. I am sure he is going to be a great singer!
4. Malaya loved holding him (as you can see!)
5. I LOVED putting him to sleep and as you can see he put me to sleep also!! I fell asleep 3 different times holding him!! This pic was during a Matthew McConaughey movie!! There is really nothing more peaceful than holding a sleeping baby! You can tell by the hair that it was a gradual falling asleep as I gradually slid down the chair:)
6. We loved watching him smile.
7. I loved watching him recognize his mama.
8. I enjoyed visiting with Jennifer. We had a great few days together!
9. I enjoyed hanging out with Jonathan. He makes me laugh so hard! Even though he loves making fun of me, it still makes me laugh!
10. I loved watching him take a bath. He loved it!
11. I loved the way it killed Malaya that she had to be quiet so much!! She and I have laughed about it!
12. I loved hearing Malaya laugh at his gas. And he had a LOT and they did NOT sound like baby tooties:)
13. We love our little nephew. Jonathan and Jennifer are great parents! Thanks for spending some time with us! I am so glad Mom and Dad were out of town:):)

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow he has really gotten big!

Jennifer Ross said...

Such a fun THURSDAY 13!
We loved being with you guys! I can't wait for another visit.
Love,
Jen

Pearson Family said...

I am glad that you guys has such a special time!

Liz Moore said...

Jed and Malaya are so precious!! It was very obvious you had a great time visiting with everyone. Your mom is going to be sooooo jealous!! :) (in a good way!! :)

Amber Smith said...

Jenny-
I loved the sleepy Jenny picture! Little Jed is such a sweetie pie. I'm glad that you had some fun family time.

Phillips Family said...

What fun times with such a precious boy! You must have been pretty tired if you fell asleep during a Matthew McConaughey movie!

Margaret K said...

What precious pictures! Glad you had some quality family time. Such a sweet post!

1literatimommy said...

I love the pics of you and malaya holding him. It's true, there is nothing sweeter than holding a sleeping baby. it cracks me up to think about the baby toots louder than normal!

Anne said...

WoW! Both Jed and Malaya look like they share LOTS of love between cousins!

Glad you all had some great family time! We sure miss having Jon and Jen here in Abilene :)

Amy C said...

Love those naps with babies. It is beautiful how their hearts beat with yours. It is so fun hearing about your sweet new cousins. Enjoy!

Bev Ross said...

I LOVE your pics!!! Precious sweet! Thanks for posting them! I definitely want a copy of each!!!!