Friday, August 04, 2006

Thursday Thirteen or Fourteen (better late than never:)



Thirteen Fun Things About this Past Week:

1) I got to see my new nephew, Jed, new niece, Katlyn, lots of other nices and nephews, brothers, BIL's and SIL's, and grandparents ALL in one weekend!! That was great!

2) Got home on Sunday night to my hubby who said that he was taking me out to eat because my b-day celebrations were going to begin early!!!!! :)

3) He took me to Joe's Crabshack! We ate outside (we always love to eat outside b/c it makes us feel like we are on vacation!

4) At dinner he slipped me an envelope with reservations for a surprise anniversary trip to San Antonio! My Fav place!! I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited!!

5) Did some Mall shopping (got new earrings and a pair of new sunglasses) with hubby, BIL, and daughter.

6) Got taken to Sonic for ice cream by BIL.

7) Got taken to Razzoo's for some fried pickles!!! :) (via gift certificates)

8) Wednesday I was taken to lunch by some great new friends to Cheesecake Factory ( had appetizers, yummy entree AND cheesecake) . We got to have all our girls with us! Much fun!

9) Had a delivery of the BEST cupcakes EVER by another fab friend and family!!

10) Thursday, Had light lunch at Cheddar's to enjoy some queso and chips!!

11) Spent day at Six Flags with hubby and daughter. Very HOT but oh so fun!!

12) Enjoyed family and friend's b-day wishes through phone calls and emails and singing on answering machine (Thanks A.C.- just beautiful:)

13) Topped the week off with a dinner at Joe T. Garcias with hubby, daughter and Mom and Dad ( who made it possible for me to have a b-day. Thanks Mom and Dad!)

(14. (I'm not done yet so I am adding more!) Came home to gifts from hubby an daughter. Got to blow out candles and have cupcakes AND cake!

Okay--I confess and admit I am WAY SPOILED! It was such a great week! My hubby made me feel so special and loved!! Thanks friends and family! I went to bed thanking God for all of you and praying that the next 28 years will be His. And now I am posting this so that I can go work out...

12 comments:

Pearson Family said...

Wowwiewowwow. That birthday went on FOREVER! I am glad you had a great birthday...you deserve it.

Liz Moore said...

I see a theme running here... you're making me hungry!! Again! :) I guess that's what happens when you go on vacation and have to catch up on blogs!

Happy Birthday! You are a wonderful Godly woman, wife and mother. I am proud to be able to call you my friend. I love you!

Unknown said...

Sounds like a great birthday week! Wow, if this is the trend, you are going to have a fabulous 30th in a few years!

Rick Ross said...

Happy, happy, Jennifer Laine Ross Bizaillion! You have been a blast to have as a daughter!

amerriman said...

Wow! What a great week! I am jealous about the fried pickles, we need to get together and make them ourselves!

Margaret K said...

Glad you had such a great week! All the food, family & friends sounds like lots of fun.

Melanie said...

Happy Birthday!! Congrats on all the food!! Don't forget to see the Alamo gift shop while on your trip!! :)

Liz Moore said...

Do you have to be a member of Thursday Thirteen to do it?? It looks like fun!!

jenny biz said...

Liz-Absolutely NOT!! Just go to the Thursday Thirteen website and pick out the graphic you want, save it. And then just pick any topic you want to list. SOME people get really creative and take their own snazzy picture and use that as their graphic! Hope to read yours on Thursday!! Much fun!

Liz Moore said...

Cool... I'm excited!! I'll have to go and look at the graphics and decide what to do. See you Thursday!!

Liz Moore said...

I forgot to say... THANKS!!! :)

Holly said...

Happy Birthday girly! You are one special friend!