Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Bizaillion Family Updates!

It has been a long time since I have updated just about what is going on in our family! So here are a few recaps!

Malaya started FIRST grade!! (being the reason my blog is now named Malaya's mom and not Kindermommy! Malaya had me change it of course:) This is on the way to the first day of school! But thankfully we haven't seen this sad face since! She LOVES school! She has a great teacher who is fun, outgoing and really connects with Malaya. Malaya loves going to P.E., art, music and of course being a BIG kid and eating in the cafeteria. I am so glad God has blessed her with such a great environment to go to school! We are excited about the upcoming year!


Here is Malaya and Matthew and Ethan at Meet the Teacher night. Malaya loves having Matthew around school. They are just right across the hall from each other.


Here is Malaya with 2 of her great buddies. These girls are HUGE fans of the Winx club. (Visit winx.com to find out more:) We got to meet their fav character at the mall one day. Her name is Blum.


Malaya is losing teeth like crazy! She is now missing both of her 2 front teeth. She looks SOO cute. This pic was after her first front tooth came out. The second came out this weekend with Grammy.


David and I got to go on an anniversary trip to San Antonio this past weekend! We had a blast! He is my absolute FAVORITE person to hang out with! We had a great time visiting, developing parenting strategies:), eating TONS of Mexican food and lots of shopping. We stayed in a great hotel on the Riverwalk. I LOVE SAN ANTONIO. It is my fav vacation place. David and I went there on our honeymoon, 8 YEARS ago!!

David's floor business is going well. He now has a blog about floors. Check out the link to the right. He is working really hard. This past year has been challenging for our family in some ways but the Lord has been faithful (as always:). If you are ever in need of floor work or know someone who is please call us:)

2 comments:

Kim Q. said...

I love you so much Jenny B! WOW! So wondermous to hear and see all the updates! I am absolutely thrilled that God continuously showers blessings upon you guys! I love love love San Antonio tooooo!!!!

Margaret K said...

Great updates! Glad Malaya is doing well. I love the picture of you and David. You look so beautiful and both so happy. I love hanging out with my guy, too, especially on vacation. He is my best friend.