Thursday, August 17, 2006

Thursday Thirteen


13 things I love about San Antonio: (so you're sick of hearing about San Antonio from me, sorry:)

1.Mexican food
2. Fun music (which we bought a CD of a band playing in the Market if anyone wants to borrow and pretend they are there:)
3. the Riverwalk
4. The Riverwalk mall
5. The Market
6. being with my husband on the Riverwalk at night
7. the hotels on the riverwalk
8. the Alamo (I love the history of that place)
9. snowcones by the Alamo
10. fun shops
11. boat rides on the river
12. Sea World
13. the trollies

I wish I were going there again tomorrow! Love that place! :)

7 comments:

Pearson Family said...

I spent new years 2000 in down town SA! It was a blast, but we kept thinking the world would explode...so we skipped out and watch the fireworks over our shoulders as we ran from the massive crowds to the shuttles. Not sure why I shared that story...
Glad you had fun!

Phillips Family said...

I love San Antonio! Sounds like you had a great time.

I looked at the KidStand website and it is great--looks like an incredibly fun job!

I just love that picture of Malaya on the first day of school--save that one for the wedding slide show!

Amy C said...

We love it too. We will have to get tips from you next time we get to go.

Liz Moore said...

I love San Antonio too! The Mexican Food is great and I love the market. We've had some fun times on the riverwalk with our kids. Glad you had such a great time!

Margaret K said...

Well, the last time we were there was in 1994! We ate at a restaurant called Luna Notte (B/c it had the name Luna in it). It turned out the same people owned Mezzaluna in Austin which was another fave of ours. We enjoyed the riverwalk and marketplace, too. I remember doing paddleboats there when I was a kid.

amerriman said...

I am glad you had a great time in SA, you needed a break! I love the new pictures.

Amber Smith said...

Jenny,
I was laughing so hard at the picture of Malaya on the first day of first grade. Too funny! It is VERY hard for me to believe that she is losing teeth already!

I'm so glad you guys had so much fun in San Antonio. You guys are such a good looking couple. I'm glad to hear about how you both are doing.