Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Thirteen Things I Love About My Hubbie!



Yesterday David and I celebrated 8 years of being married!! YES, before you start doing the math, yes, I was a baby!! The Lord has done some miraculous things in us as indivduals over tha past years. He has taught us about a love that can ONLY can come through Him and NOT us. So anyway--here's to you BABY. You may not want to read on because there is a potential for things to get a little hot and heavy:) JK!!

13 things I love about David:

1)I love going out to eat with you.

2) I love that you can always refocus me on what is righteous.

3)I love that you are so smart. You can find a way to do anything.

4) I love that you don't allow me to stay in a "pitty" place.

5) I love that you care about your health. Even though it is annoying sometimes, I do appreicate it.

6) I get to reap the benefits of #5. I LOVE your muscular physique!!

7) I love your smile.

8) I love that we have secret sign language for when we are in public and in social settings to communicate! ;) Don't even try, I will not reveal our secrets.

9) I love the way you are a committed sport's fan. I love getting into the Astros and Mavs with you. A great date night for us is sitting in the living room with tuna sandwiches, sweet tea, and yelling words at the refs/umps, bad calls, etc.

10) I love going on walks with you.

11) I love going to concerts with you.

12) I love playing Skip-Bo with you. ( I won't even mention what the score is at this point :)

13) I love your kisses ;)

I love you, David Bizaillion. I am excited about our next 8 years together! Thanks for fighting this life with me and for forcing me to be something different than I was yesterday. Thanks for being such a great dad to Malaya. Thank you for constantly seeking ways to be a better parent and allowing God to challenge you. You are such a gift to me! I love you!

14 comments:

Margaret K said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys are great together and it shows with what a beautiful job you are doing with Malaya. We appreciate all of your hard work at LC, too. Congratulations!

Bev Ross said...

Your anniversary is such a fun day to celebrate! We sure are blessed to have David! May the Lord's face always shine on you!

Rick Ross said...

8 years! We've come a long way from David's initiation into the family (pre-marriage at Hampton Inn in San Antonio).

When he asked me if he could marry you, I had only one request: That he protect your heart. From your own words, I think he is doing a marvelous job.

Thank you both for allowing me the privilege of tying the knot!

Happy Anniversary!

Pearson Family said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
above is parker's com ment. He is helping me t ype. 6Did you know that today isn ot Thursda5y5? uYouy6 are off a dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. I guess ytou a5re 5preparedf, b5e5ry pr5epaed5. 5Happy anniversary ms jenny and mr david.

amerriman said...

You two are some of the most amazing people I know. You guys are an inspiration to other couples. You take your hardships and turn them into acts that would glorify God! We enjoyed lunch on Sunday - we need to do that more often, maybe next time Costco???

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary!

Amy C said...

Very Happy Anniversary. We love you!

Amber Smith said...

Eight years! Time has really flown! Loved your list... We are quite avid skip-bo players too... We love those cheap dates! Hope you guys have a wonderful day celebrating! Happy Anniversary Bizaillions!

Kim Q. said...

Love love love the adoration you have for David and His for you.I know that is a result of lovingly adoring our Lord. I am blessed by your deep friendship and passionate romance for one another! Such a Godly marriage! I second, what Angie said! You guys truly are an inspiring couple leading by example.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY dear friends!
I love you guys bunches and bunches

Liz Moore said...

Wow! I can't believe it's been 8 years! Congratulations! May God to continue to bless you both as you continue to walk with Him.

Tiersa said...

WOW - I can't believe it has been that long. Your wedding was absolutely beautiful - your cake presentation and the flowers were gorgeous. I loved your singing when you were little at the beginning. It was so sweet. It was memorable for me and I was already married. Congratulations! Happy Anniversary, Jenny and David.

Tiersa said...

Hey - you are the reason I have a blog, read mine...He is BEAUTIFUL!!! He looks like a man instead of baby baby. And his smile...and No I can't believe he is a daddy.

Pearson Family said...

I keep waiting on you to update this! Come on. You know us bloggers hang on every update, every letter typed. You must make a promise to update 2 times a week. Deal. By the way, what happened to Deal or No Deal. See you tomorrow.

Kayla said...

Very late on this but I always think of you on your anniversary. You both are amazing people and deserve every ounce of happiness! Happy 8th!! YIKES!!!!!!!!!