Monday, July 24, 2006

Miracle Katlyn!

Once again, thank you all that have been praying for Katlyn. Out of a joyful yell I shout that she is home with her family today!! She is nursing prefectly! She has no tubes! AND is breathing without any help from machines or technology! Praise God for the countless miracles in her little body! Dina told me that all that is physically on her to represent the past few weeks is a scar from her surgery over her heart. Right next to her scar she has developed a little angel kiss. Dina says that will be their forever reminder of God's miraculous work in Katlyn!
Thanks again for your prayers, blog friends!

8 comments:

Anne said...

God is so good...Blessed be Your Name!

I am thrilled with the good news!

Unknown said...

Wow. That is a MIRACLE! I am so happy for everyone!!!

Amy C said...

That is amazing. I am so glad to hear of her miraculous healing. What a precious testimony to the world that God still answers prayer!

Amber Smith said...

What wonderful news!! The "angel kiss" will be such a wonderful way for Katlyn to share God's miraculous healing with others!! Thanks for sharing this wonderful news!!

Amber Smith said...

I am having a wonderful day. I hope your day is wonderful too. I think I need to go get into my wonderful bed. :) Love you!

Pearson Family said...

God worked some miracles here! What a great testimony she will have!

Liz Moore said...

I am so thankful for the miracles and the testimonies that Katlyn will have to share as she gets older. Sometimes only through our scars can we see where God has been at work. Praise God for the scars and reminders of His wondrous healing power He leaves us with.

Bev Ross said...

A miracle indeed! Can't wait to see this precious little angel!