Thursday, July 27, 2006

My Fav Restaurants



1) Rosa's - Love their sopapillas

2) Taco Bueno - for their tacos

3) Abuelo's - enchiladas

4) Taco Casa - I know, I know some readers recently were very sick from their food BUT usually it is very yummy and SOOOOO stinkin' cheap.

5) Razoo's - fried pickles

6) Red Lobster - fried shrimp

7) Laundry's - fried catfish

8) Babe's - chicken, tators and rolls

9) Sonic - drinks

10) Panera Bread - sandwiches and fresh fruit

11) Cheddar's - queso and chips

12) Joe T. Garcias - enchiladas

13) La Margarita - (San Antonio marketplace) - everything!!

And now I post this as I go dream of all these places...

10 comments:

Pearson Family said...

You made me so hungry. LOVE Taco Casa, and Bueno as you know. I have tried Razoo's pickles, and they were too spicy for me- but OH how I love fried pickles.

Unknown said...

I see a Mexican theme in your list. I have never had fried pickles but I LOVE LOVE fried zucchini. I could live on that stuff! Thanks for your note remembering.

Bev Ross said...

Yummy! I can't think of any of these that I don't like! Yea San Antonio!!!!!

Tiersa said...

I updated and added a picture just for you! It has been so nice to hear from you! Have a great week! Love the fried pickles, and Abuellos, and Babe's chicken - it is truly the best, did you know Joe T's was on Food Network on Unwrapped? It was so cool b/c we had sat at that very table the week before. Yummy!

jenny biz said...

You are too funny little brother! I guess I mean LANDRY's???? I can put somethin' on your blouse...:)

amerriman said...

You are making me hungry! I will join you for fried pickles anytime!

Amber Smith said...

Hey you! I miss reading about what you guys are up to at the Bizaillion house. Malaya must be about to start first grade now. I need an update! Love you!

Melanie said...

I love San Antonio mexican too! Remember those pesky birds? I couldn't concentrate to eat since I thought they would attack my feet!!

1literatimommy said...

Love all of your mexican places. especially, i love razoo's fried pickles dipped in ranch. yummy. wonder if they are open at 8 a.m.?

Liz Moore said...

I'm getting hungry!! Great choices on Restaurants!! Anything Mexican is always good. Bob's Steak and Chophouse has wonderful steaks!! Very pricy though, we only go there when Chris's company is paying for our company Xmas dinner! :)