Thursday, June 15, 2006


This blog is done by Malaya!!
Thirteen things I like about MY new cousin, Jed.
1) He sucks his thumb. I want to add this - I can't believe that he sleeps on Grampy's lap just like I did when I was a baby.
2)He's cute.
3) He's adorable.
4) He cries a lot!
5) He's cuter than anything that I know of.
6) He will probably like to ride horses.
7) I like to ASSIST in changing his diaper.
8) I like to hold him.
9) I like to kiss him.
10) He's cuter than anything :)
11) I can't wait for him to play with the toys I gave him.
12) I love him.
13) I LOVE him to wear his cute Cousin shirt that Mrs. Kelli made him. My mommy will post pictures when we get back.

6 comments:

Rick Ross said...

Malaya! That is so sweet! I think you are as cute as they come, though. I love you so much.

Grampy

Liz Moore said...

Malaya, you are so sweet! I just know you are going to be an awesome cousin for Jed! I love you! Ms. Liz

Bev Ross said...

How precious! You are a doll!!!!

Kim Q. said...

Malaya you are a cutie pie! I can just see you ASSISTING in a diaper change! What a heart devoted for love! I bet it was a joy to hold that little angel! I love you Malaya, you are oodles of fun to be around just like your marvelous mom!

Unknown said...

Malaya that was the cutest list about your baby cousin! I'm so happy you like the t-shirt and I can't wait to see a picture of you holding him!

Amy C said...

I bet you are the greatest cousin ever. I would love to have more diaper assisters in my house. Everyone just runs away though. You must love him bunches! I can't wait to see a picture of your new cousin.