Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Baby Jed Has Arrived!!

My brother is a daddy!! Jedidiah David Ross was born at 1:24 a.m. on June 6th. He weighed 6"11 and is 18 1/2 inches long!!
We can not wait to go see them!! Malaya is very excited (finally).

Jennifer delivered in the emergency room triage. She didn't make it to a room. 2 e.r. nurses delivered him. Very fun story for a first baby:)

I am so excited to have a precious nephew. May his heart already belong to the Lord!! I pray he is a bold, committed man of God!!

Can't wait to see you Jonathan, Jennifer and Jed!!

4 comments:

Liz Moore said...

Congratulations to everyone!! I just saw Beverly's blog and came over to yours and got even more news! How exciting for all of you. I know that the Lord will bless baby Jed greatly, because I know his parents and family will bring him up to serve the Lord with all of his heart. May God use him in mighty ways thoughout all of his life. Love you!

Amy C said...

I clicked on your blog like ten times before I could read enought to get the jist that Jed is her, before the text dissappered quickly. Maybe it will show up tomorrow. Congrats!

Unknown said...

Congrats new Aunt, Uncle and cousin!

Pearson Family said...

YIPPEEE~ Can't wait to see pictures!