Friday, June 02, 2006

Thirteen things I love about summer!


I DID it (with lot's of help!!) Thanks friends!

Thirteen Things I love about summer:
1)Of course going to the pool.
2)Eating Watermelon
3) Sleeping late.
4) Staying up late
5) Going on trips to visit friends and family
6) Eating Snow Cones
7) Now that Malaya is in school I have learned this past week to appreciate summer more than ever. I loved her being in school but I also love the break!
8) Celebrating my anniversary with the man I love!! 8 years we will chime in this year. I can not believe it!! Did I mention that I think he is SO hot!! ;) When we are 80 I will be the one in the nursing home saying, "Have you met my hot husband? Yeah, he's the one in the nursing home gym with a dumbbell in one hand and drinking his protein shake in the other." I love him! :)
9) Celebrating lots of family b-days. The summer festivities begin tonight!
10) Going to the zoo, park, and other outside fun.
11) Going to Celebrate Freedom. ( Though our Cel. Freedom buddies have moved, we might brave it out this year. Wiggies, would you like to join us? :)
12) Most summers I would be saying going to the beach but we did the mountains instead over Spring Break. But now my bros live close to Galveston so maybe we can still catch a day of the ocean.
13) Fourth of July!! I love watching Fireworks!

Hope you all have a great summer and it brings a season of change and draws you even nearer to God. Makes me think of a Nichole Nordeman song. I'll share later...

6 comments:

Kim Q. said...

YIPPEEE for Summer! I am so excited we are here this Summer. Hey we had watermelon last night! A snow cone sounds refreshing right now.
Happy Anniversary! You guys are adorable! Happy Summer sweet friend, I love ya!

Pearson Family said...

You did it! Zoo trips, road trips, drive in movie????? You up for it!

Liz Moore said...

First of all, I am such a retard! I apparently had book marked a specific post from you back in January. Because ever since then every time I pull it up, it still has the same post. (the she cracks me up one!) Today I ended up hitting the kindergarten mommy part of the page by accident and realized I had book marked the wrong page! What a dork!!

Now that I have spent the last 45 minutes catching up on your life...Congratulations on your position with Kidstand! That sounds awesome! I can't believe that Malaya is 6 years old. She is so precious! And congratulations to Malaya on her graduation! I still remember Ashley's kindergarten graduation. She was blessed with a wonderful teacher as well.

You know I said I hit the kindergarten mommy by accident and got your updated blog. But I really think it was a God thing. I woke up early this morning with you on my mind. I don't know why. I began praying for you and eventually went back to sleep. And then today, just happen, no it was God, to find your update. I don't know what specific thing may be going on in your life right now, but I wanted you to know I'm praying for you. (Sorry, didn't mean to write a book!!:) Love you!

Amy C said...

Have a fabulous summer. Hope to hang at the pool with you soon. Maybe we can do sno cones too. I love them.

Bev Ross said...

So many of my favorite memories with you have taken place in summer! I ALWAYS look forward to fun in the sun with you! Teach me how to do the '13' thing! I want to be cool!!!!

Melanie said...

I would love to come down for Celebrate Freedom, maybe I can talk the Big Wig into coming down? Hope you guys have a great summer. And if you see M.S. , drool for me (even though he's married now!)