Thursday, August 25, 2005

Search my Heart...

I have been reminded of a verse I used to meditate on every day and I had let the thoughts slip away for way too long. "Search my heart, Oh God, and see if there is ANY offensive way in me." That is so powerful!! There is way too much offensiveness in ole' Jenny Bizaillion's heart. At times I feel God's pruning and searching so deep!! It physically hurts sometimes when God is at His work. I pray I will never be shut down to His healing! May God continue His work in me! ( There is a lot to do!)

We will be going to Women of Faith this weekend. I am going with two of my most favorite people, my mom and sister in law, Jennifer. We will truly miss my other sister in law, Kayci:) But we will think lots about her and wish she was there!! I can't wait to spend that 24 hours with them and share faith stories of the past few months. The Ross' have taken some deep hits this past year (more on this in blogs to come) and yet still God has been victorious through every member of our family. Not one Ross will ever go down in this life without a fight from each member. May the devil never gain one of our souls!!

This will be a great weekend of teaching and refreshment!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Whoa! Amen! You go, girl! I am so pumped and encouraged by your words! I LOVE having a daughter with such passion! Get out of the way, satan! I am delighted to be sharing special time with you and Jen this weekend. (Yes, Kayci, we will miss you so much!) May God be praised through the girlfriends hanging out for one incredible adventure! Thanks, Jenny! I love you!

Joel said...

Can I just "Amen" the following:

Jenny is not shut to God's searching and healing!

Kayci is so cool!

The Ross' (from the ones I know and from what I've heard) are resiliant and real followers of the Way!

God is still victorious!

I love Josh and Jenny and am looking forward to meeting and loving the rest!

Anonymous said...

Sharing faith stories...I think this will be a better description of your bloggs. Now everyone will get to hear and share in your faith journey.

It is amazing to me that a woman as sexy as you can have such a beautiful and devoted heart to Christ. I love your heart and passion for Christ.

I am looking forward to reading more about your heart poured out into a blogg.

I LOVE YOU!!!