Sunday, August 21, 2005

Sad but Grateful Wife!!

David left a few hours ago to head back to Houston to work for the week. I think the Lord has definitely brought us to this part of our journey to remind me how much love I have for this man. I could not even begin to describe the reasons why....He is just amazing and he loves me (those who know me, know I am quite hard to love sometimes:) He has taught me more about life and selflessness, passion and devotion, and about what it means to be a true follower of our Savior.

I pray God brings more business to this area. Please join me in prayer for David's safety and that God will bring our family closer to Him during this part of our journey.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am in prayer for your family and for David to be at home all the time where he is wanted and needed. It's been neat to see how much you guys have grown over the last year. What an amazing wife you are to step out on a limb and let your husband follow his dream.
It is apparent that God is blessing this endeavor in your lives, and I pray for his continued blessing and more close to home jobs. :)

Anonymous said...

I am joining you in praying for David's job opportunities! I miss him so much!

Anonymous said...

Jenny, thanks for your kinder words. You have a beautiful heart and I am a lucky guy to have you as my wife. I thought I would never get married b/c I did not know you existed.

The business is a challenge. Reminds me sometimes what it must be like for those with love ones in the military. They have it much worse, I admit. The love one leaves for much longer than a week and there is the possibility of no return. I guess I think of such things to help remind me that there are people who have it worse than you and I. But the real reason I make the comparison is because of the re-uniting. I love coming home to you.

Coming home to you is so fun, exciting and a blast. For some reason, I did not experience these emotions each time I came home from working 8-5 in a lame desk job. Our hugs are more abundant and meaning. Our kissing is explosive and like when were dating. Our time together is intimate and focused, listening to each other’s weeks.

I know leaving is so hard, but the return is my favorite part. Thanks for being so much fun.
I LOVE YOU!!!!