Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Yep-She's 7

I can not believe it! I am the mother of a seven year old. The joy she has brought me is indescribable. She is a "precious one". As I prayed over her at bedtime tonight, fresh, new prayers were being put on my heart. I love this little girl beyond all understanding. Praise God for her birth, life and eternal existence. My life is forever changed b/c of the events of this day, 7 years ago! I love you, little Biz!!
Malaya's school took a field trip to the Dallas Arboretum. Mom and I went along for the fun! They had a class and learned about the metamorphisis of a butterfly. Here is Malaya demonstrating the stages. Feel free to use these pics for your children's learning pleasure:)
They also put on wings after they came out of their 'cocoon' but Malaya would not be still enought for me to get a good pic.
Fun b-day pics-
David went and got donuts for our birthday, breakfast in bed. Malaya got new goggles for this upcoming swimming season:)


Emaline and I took Malaya Mc Donald's for lunch today!
For some reason Malaya decided to revert back to being 1 and ate her molten cake and ice cream with her hands. What kind of mother would I be to stop her:)
Fun family game time ahead!
This day 7 years ago, God placed in my hands a little girl. A new perspective into heaven became a little more visible that day. I look forward to this 7th year of her life and seeing more of Him through her.

14 comments:

Kayla said...

She is so blessed to have you as her mommy. I can't wait to learn and grow with my little girl. Thank you God for the sweet blessing Malaya! Happy 7th!

Pearson Family said...

Happy Birthday Malaya!

1literatimommy said...

I love the pic. of Malaya in the window of the Dallas Arboretum. Happy 7th birthday!

Bev Ross said...

How could one little girl change so many?!?!?!? She is a blessing!!!I LOVE being her Grammy!

Melanie said...

Happy birthday sweet girl!
*And Papa is looking great!!!

Amy C said...

She is precious and immeasurably blessed to have such a wonderful mommy! Happy Birthday Malaya!

Margaret K said...

What a pretty, special girl with beautiful christian parents.

Kelly Vaughn said...

I have heard so many wonderful things about this precious little girl from her Grammy. I am so happy to see these pictures of Malaya! I think she would be great friends with my daughter Tori. We are in Benin Africa now, but very soon we will be living in North Richland Hills! Hopefully we will be able to meet you sometime!
I am thanking God today for the gift of this precious little girl and praying that this year will be one of great blessing for your family!

Kelly Vaughn

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Malaya! Matthew is still talking about your phone call. It lit up his night! We have Deal or No Deal and it is GREAT family fun!

Liz Moore said...

I can't believe she is seven!! Happy Birthday Malaya!! Ms. Liz loves you!

Phillips Family said...

WOW...she has gone from this super cute kiddo to this beautiful girl! What a blessing for her parents to have such a great daughter!

Happy (late) birthday!

Shara Smith said...

Oh, I miss that sweet face!Love you guys!

Malaya said...

test

Holly said...

WOW...what a beautiful daughter you have. She is precious. :) Chris still tells the story about watching Malaya out the window at our wedding so he didn't cry. Happy Birthday, Malaya!