Sunday, April 08, 2007

Easter fun!

We had a great Easter weekend. We built up to today and tried to think through the week as what Jesus would have been doing each day a little less than 2000 years ago. We got to spend some time with great friends at LCC. Rhonda did (as always) a great job with the Easter Eggstravaganza. Malaya had a blast getting to catch up with all her LCC friends. We got to have a celebration of Jesus' resurrection last night. We got to worship with my parents and grandmother with the Christians at Decatur. That was a blessing to be there with them today!
Dying Easter eggs last night was fun. We "marbelized" them this year.
My prissy almost 7 year old! (B-day will happen on Tuesday. Pray for me:)


Man, I have a good lookin Husband!!! And a beautiful daughter! WOW!!


My precious mom has made this cake every Easter since I was a little girl. It gets yummier every year! Thanks mom for making it again!
Malaya's mouth is full of a roll but we thought her smile was too cute with these chipmuck cheeks!
We had a great day! The Savior of men and Lord of our hearts ROSE AND IS LIVING!! Still blows my mind!!
Have a great week!!

8 comments:

Pearson Family said...

SO CUTE! I can't believe Malaya is getting so big! She looks so pretty in her Easter! Glad you had some good family time! And Congrats on trying sushi, no thanks!

Unknown said...

Great Easter fun. Our eggs turned out brownish/black after dipping them in the colors over and over again! Happy Birthday week! I'll be suffering/celebrating through Matthew's SIXTH tomorrow. Time is so fleeting!

Melanie said...

So sweet! We're aren't discussing Tuesday here until it's actually here. Ashlyn on the other hand is counting down the minutes.

Liz Moore said...

What a fun time! I can't believe Malaya is that old! Enjoy the birthdays. They pass way too quickly!

Amy C said...

You guys have such great traditions! Such a sweet, and cute family. Loved your new york pictures.

Kayla said...

Happy 7th Birthday!

Amber Smith said...

7?!? That is SO hard to believe! I feel like crying too! Happy birthday Malaya!

Margaret K said...

What a great Easter weekend. The cake looks so yummy!