Monday, March 19, 2007

I DID!!












I cried this morning when I took Malaya back to school!! I LOVED having her home last week. This past week made me so ready for the summer! We had lots of special time together and we really didn't do "much". We played and enjoyed being together all week. She was in very joyous and mature spirits all week so that helped:) I love watching God continue his beautiful work in her! There are very specific things that I prayed for her when she was in my womb and I am beginning to see God fulfill those prayers with approval. Even though some of those qualities have been torturous to see God develop. :) Very hard lessons for me and her.
We closed out our week with a day at our new favorite family get away, GlenRose. We picnic'd in Dinosaur Valley. We then hiked for about 4 hours in the hills. It was BEAUTIFUL!!
Only 9 more weeks until summer vacation!!!!:)



9 comments:

Melanie said...

I thought you'd forgotten how to type! Just an FYI, does Malaya know her own verse that you and David picked out while you were pregnant? Just curious if that was her favorite...

Holly said...

How fun! I am so ready for summer too!

Rick Ross said...

I'm really proud of you! I never would have thought you would love hiking, etc. I love seeing the way your family spends such great times together.

Amy C said...

I wish that we spent more times doing outdoor things. I am sooo ready for summer too. I can't wait to get my children back!

amerriman said...

I am glad you guys had a great family day. Thank for reminding only 9 weeks, I can make it!!!

Pearson Family said...

SO MUCH FUN! Glad you guys had some good family time. Love the picture updates!

Liz Moore said...

Dinosaur Valley is such a great place for family time. Seeing your pictures brings back so many good memories we have from there. I recognized all the spots in your pictures! Enjoy those times, with our kids older now, it so hard to go on those family camping trips. I really miss them!

Margaret K said...

Malaya is growing so tall! Looks like lots of fun.

Pearson Family said...

We need an update!