Sunday, February 25, 2007

Fun Family Time

We decided this afternoon to go check out Grapevine Lake. We have never been out there before!! We had a great time!! We did some hiking, fishing and lot's of laughing. (Our laughs are mostly when one of us falls or trips or something. I know it's weird. We owe this to Grammy.:)

Here some pics from our day.

Malaya LOVES to climb. She is quite adventurous in nature. She climbed this cliff in the pic on the left. I skipped out on that adventure!














I love this picture. They were in deep conversation about "influence".
Malaya has always been into ladybugs. It was her "pet" for the day. By the way, that is cranberry juice/dirt on her lip not facial hair:)


No, this is not Jesus walking on water!! :) He is standing on a rock but I thought it looked pretty neat!

We had a great day!! We will be going out there again soon for some more memories!

10 comments:

Pearson Family said...

SO FUN! I haven't been there either. You captured some great moments.

Bev Ross said...

Great photography!! I haven't ever been there! Looks like a blast! I love the relationship David and Malaya share! So special!

Rick Ross said...

My granddaughter is fortunate to have such great parents! I tell her that all the time.

Liz Moore said...

There is nothing better than getting away from everything and enjoying God's creations and family. I love you the pics!

Melanie said...

Does Malaya get her athletic ability from her mother?

Amy C said...

Cool pictures. Looks like a really great day! Family time is so precious. That is what the kids will remember!

Holly said...

What happy memories that you are creating. It sounds like you all had a special day together!

Stacia said...

I'm so glad you found me! Malaya is precious. You guys look great and mommyhood is treating you well. I will be praying for you as you continue to struggle with infertility. I'm so sorry that you're going through that. God is writing your story Jenny and you have an amazing testimony that you are strong in your hope not only for more babies but most importantly your hope in Him. Stay in touch!

Unknown said...

Who knew it was so rocky? It looks like there are cliffs and stuff. Sounds like a fun day! I used to drive to work on the road that runs on top of the dam. I don't know how many times I almost crashed looking across the lake.

Kayla said...

Those are great! I love the one of David on the water! Malaya is beautiful as always!