Monday, September 10, 2007

Okay, okay...

Okay, so I will roll with this thing. :) We'll see what happens!!
Here are the rules:
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules. (if you don’t have a blog, email me)
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

1. I have never gone one night in my life without a bath ( if I must, a shower) but I definitely prefer the bath. Baths are the closest thing to heaven on earth!

2. To go with #1, I always go through all 3 steps of my Beauti Control EVERY morning and night. My day does not begin until my teeth are brushed, my contacts are in and my face is clean.

3. (This habit has developed in the past 3 years.) I can not STAND for my finger nails to be long. I have to cut them at least once a week. I will say, I am not a nail biter, just a cutter.

4. I LOVE wheat thins. They are my new favorite snack. They must be the simple original kind.

5. I get pretty addicted to reality television (Bachelor, American Idol, The Hills, etc.)

6. I get car sick very easily. One jerky turn, one slam on the brakes and my equllibrium (sp??) is thrown. I have never actually vomited from it but I can get pretty sick. That is why you will see me driving most of the time instead of David!

7. I LOVE to work puzzles! In fact there is a 1,000 piece puzzle out on our card table in the living room now. Malaya has got on to my love!

8. I am a verge Obsessive compulsive as you can see by some of my list but I think this one tops the cake. I am quite sentimental...Let me see if I can articulate this...Each day I think, for example, "This is the only 10th of September of 2007 I will ever live." "This is the only 4th day of second grade Malaya will ever have." etc...I know, a little depressing.

So there are some of my surface interesting facts. :) If I go deeper you will think I am a nut case.

Now, i tag anyone who is reading this and hasn't made their list yet.

6 comments:

Melanie said...

With you on the car sick thing. Ughh!

Jonathan said...

don't worry, you don't have to go deeper...we are already think you are a nut. just kidding, much love!

Bev Ross said...

You make me laugh out loud - hysterically! We share so many of the same things - I had no clue I had raised someone to the last day to .... I thought it was a secret I had kept hidden. HAHAHAA
Ya' just never know what comes through to your kids!

Amy C said...

I can't believe how much we have in common. I won't post 100 things, it is just too stressful, just know you are not the only OCD person out there!

Liz Moore said...

Motion sickness... yuck!!! I always drive too! Unfortunately, I have gotten sick, even less fun. Thank good for motion sickness patches or I would never make it on airplanes! I've gotten sick there too... oh, that's really fun!!

Pearson Family said...

How have I NOT commented??? Of course you need to do your steps of BC! Car sick...nope, not me. Thanks friend for helping out in a pinch last night!