Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Okay, so I'm a HORRIBLE blogger...

Everything got a little out of order so just go with it please!! My computer has been a whip tonight!! Sometimes technology is my biggest enemy!!

I know this is very dark!! But... I must share this!! I was doing dishes tonight when the doorbell rang. I opened the door to this which if you look closely you can see a heart made by Hershey's kisses and 2 roses in the middle!! The hershey's kisses continued on in a path that led out to our driveway, around the cars, down the sidewalk, and up the path to our neighbor's porch ( no one has lived there for a few months. As I turned towards their front door there stood my incredibly hot husband with a rose in his mouth (if your husbands are my hubbie's friends please no teasing;) and he asked if he could "kiss me" and of course I said YES!! I love him!! This was so much fun!! (The funny thing is I thought David was in the office working the whole time so I never knew he snuck out!)


Malaya giving me some beautiful earrings!! You also see here Mom and Dad's new dog that is getting a lot of talk lately. There's little Molly!







(This was my opening paragraph to this blog before everything got messed up) Sorry readers for the confusion!
But I do have some fun (at least to me:) stuff to share. Here are some fun Christmas memories. We celebrated with the Biz's down in Kerrville this year. It is so beautiful down there. We stayed in David's great aunt's ranch house. Malaya got to feed deer out of her hand. The antelope roam freely ( sounds like a song:). All the kids went out in the morning to have all this fun while I helped make breakfast so there are no pics. Bummer...

Here is Malaya and 2 of her cousins, Chloe and Annette. They are the closest in age of all the cousins.












To the right is David's youngest sister, Mandy and her husband, Jace. We love them!!

This picture makes me laugh!! This is David's oldest sister, Dina, her hubby, Mark and BABY KATLYN, who just got her first taste of a lemon. Dina is laughing one of those laughs as if she can't believe she just did that and Mark is coming over to the rescue to help his tortured daughter:) We love these guys!! Constant laughs!!








Here is Malaya on Christmas Eve night with her letter to Santa and her plate of cookies and an apple b/c our Santa is pretty health conscious:) Somehow in true Bizaillion fashion-it has become a tradition to leave Santa a chewed piece of gum so if you look close you will see that disgusting eye sore:)

My Mom and Dad spent the night with us on Christmas Eve so Mom and Malaya slept on the blow up mattress in the office so they wouldn't see or hear Santa;) Here's the eager girl on Christmas morning. We wouldn't let her come out till everyone had their teeth brushed (now that's a Ross thing;)





Though we have not done "official" Christmas with my fam yet (yes, you heard that correctly but we are still Christmassing it this weekend:) . Malaya and Jed did open up some gifts that Santa left at "Grammy and Grampy's" house. And they opened up most of their gifts over there. They had a great time.

Here is my precious 6 and a HALF, which she will make sure and tell you!! She got this new robe from Grammy and Grampy for Christmas. She wanted me to put her hair up like I do so here we are. She looks WAY to big!

Hope you all had a great holiday! I will have more fun to share I am sure after this weekend! Blessings!!

7 comments:

Pearson Family said...

Look at your man! So creative David B! I am glad you updated and put up some pictures. Have fun this weekend CHristmasing!

Amy C said...

Malaya looks so sweet and GO David. I am glad you are still having a great holiday season. Loved the update!

1literatimommy said...

what a fun holiday you had surrounded by a lot of happy family

Margaret K said...

Wow! What a romantic husband you have. How awesome!

Glad you had some great family time. Looks like lots of fun!

Bev Ross said...

What a blast the last month has been! I'm delighted I get to share it with you! You are one my most favorite people in the whole big wide world!

amerriman said...

She looks so big in the bathrobe and towel. That is great that David can still surprise you!

Liz Moore said...

How romantic! Malaya is waaaay too big!! Great pictures! We love Kerrville! We have camped there a couple of times. We always throw out lots of deer corn before bed and wake up to about 30 deer all around the camp site. It's an amazing sight!