Thursday, November 16, 2006

Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen things Malaya and I love about Thanksgiving:
1) Giving thanks
2) eating pie
3) the food
4) watching girlie movies (American girl movies, Cutting Edge, Sabrina, these seem to always make it out during the holidays)
5) spending time with family
6) listening to the men yell at the tv over football
7) no school
8) being at the table with full plates of delicious, "hard worked on" food and having to wait to eat it while the generations before me take a BIZAILLION pictures
9) playing with cousins, Tabitha, Hutt, Tiffany, Jed, Alyssa, Marky, Annette, Chloe, Katlyn, and the list is growing!
10) playing with nieces and nephews :)
11) playing games
12) playing "Mofia"; The Biz's are addicted to this game. We are all quite good! That may not be a good thing:)
13) Loving each other.

We can't wait! Happy Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

Liz Moore said...

I love Thanksgiving too! Getting together with family is always good. The food is always great! And it's the only day you can really eat until your overstuffed and not feel guilty :) At least not too guilty anyway :)

Amy C said...

I love the movie Sabrina. I need to get that one on DVD. You have a TON of cousins! You are blessed, I grew up with a lot of cousins and it was awesome.

Margaret K said...

Isn't your dad's favorite movie Sabrina? I think he told us that one Wednesday night.

Sounds like holidays are lot of fun. I can see why you are excited!

Melanie said...

Happy Turkey Day! I'm jealous you will be eating B's pound cake!!