Thursday, November 02, 2006

Thursday Thirteen!

13 things I love about kids:
1. Their laughter and the way they make me laugh:)
2. Their genuine hugs and kisses
3. Their innocence/purity
4. Their dependency
5. Their quickness to forgive
6. Their quickness to love and to love unconditionally
7. Their toughness
8. Their endurance/perseverence
9. The way that ANY spritual question has the answer of "JESUS"!! Isn't that really the answer to all things!!
10. Their eagerness to learn and be challenged.
11. Their willingness to try new things and be adventurous.
12. Their "radar"/sixth sense to know what people are truly about.
13. The unexplainable way they just simply make my heart melt!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your list. Thanks for updating your blog. Thank you for loving my chilren...yes, I left out the d on purpose.

Bev Ross said...

Great list! I love #9 and admire #12 in kids! Maw-Maw always says kids and dogs KNOW when people area real and I so believe her!

Rick Ross said...

I love kids. And I'm even learning to love dogs (at least one very special one).

Amy C said...

I love how kids are so genuine and real too. You have such a sweet Malaya. I enjoyed her sweet answers in class Wed. You can tell she really gets a lot of Godly instruction/living at home. YOu are a great mom!

Margaret K said...

We have so much to learn from them! I like your list. Kids are such a blessing!

Liz Moore said...

"Let the little children come to me". I think Jesus knew that all good things begin with loving children. Great list!

1literatimommy said...

I love your list, you obviously have a gift when it comes to children.

Jennifer Ross said...

I really enjoyed (AND APPRECIATED) our time on Monday. Thanks for the ride and the conversation. Have a great end of week & we'll see you soon!!!

Holly said...

Children keep it real! See you for dinner soon!

Kim Q. said...

"I tell you the truth, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it" Luke 18:17 He so knew the most profound yet simple way for us to understand! How much more when we read your list do we need,to see the amazing things we need to be about! When I picture you Jenny I see you covered in the dust of your Rabi! I love your amazing heart and soul filled with adoration for the life God has blessed you with! You are beautiful inside and out!