Monday, July 28, 2008

She Earned It!!

We had a special day today!! Malaya got her ears pierced!! She has to earn it this summer and she has worked hard!

This was right before she and her friend, Ryleigh went in for the pierce!!

Above she is ready to go in the chair...





I love this above picture. Here eyes are so intense. She is fighting so hard!



And the happy girls after!!!


My beautiful one...she picked out the April birthstone, which is diamonds but these were the "$20 diamonds;)"
What a special day it was for us!! My little girl is growing up faster than I wish but I praise God for precious memories like today!!

10 comments:

Josh Ross said...

Malaya,
We are so proud of you. You look stunning!
Love you guys,
Boss Ross

Pearson Family said...

OH MY GOOODNESSSS! I am so proud of her!!!AND YOU MOMMA!

Bev Ross said...

Beautiful!! Thanks for calling me to share your exciting news!

Melanie said...

So sweet! When she looks at you straight on she looks like the Biz's, but with her head down and you can see her profile down, she looks like the Ross's.

Congrats Malaya! We miss you!

Phillips Family said...

Yeah for Malaya...what a fun (but a bit painful) reward!

Kayla said...

AWE What a big girl! SO precious and what a special day. You are a wonderful mom!

Holly said...

I enjoyed seeing all of the pictures and catching up on your summer. :)

Kayla said...

Are you hanging in there? I know the beginning of school and the end of summer isn't your favorite time. Love ya
Kayla

Liz Moore said...

I remember very vividly the day I got my ears pierced! I think Malaya's face looks exactly like mine did! She's growing up!!

Amy C said...

so big. Love your milestones! Love you!